I can always make more money, but I cannot make more time.
Financial freedom means making more than you spend, preferably without having to work a job of any kind. The goal is to ultimately trade your money for time, and be able to dictate the way you live your life as much as possible. Here are some ideas to help you get out of the rat race:
- Start an online business – Dropshipping or affiliate marketing are good
- Invest in/trade cryptocurrency – Speculative and risky, do your research and learn risk management
- Cut your fucking spending – Stop going out to restaurants, movie theaters, and shopping clothes/games/etc
- Earn in US dollars, live in pesos/dongs/bahts – Move to another country; geoarbitrage
- Work remotely/freelance – Can you also outsource your work?
Wishing you all the best,